Perceive3D (P3D) is a medical device company located in Coimbra, Portugal, that specializes in computer vision technology for orthopedic surgical navigation.
To keep up with the fast growth, P3D is now looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer to integrate an experienced development team, who will work with augmented reality applications and image processing for surgical navigation, taking prototype software systems to products, and working with upper management to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects.
- MsC in computer science or any related area;
- C++ and multithread programming;
- Experience in software development, scripting and project management.
Additional Relevant Skills
- Knowledge in Computer Vision and/or Image Processing is a plus;
- Proficient user of Linux systems and Agile methodologies is a plus;
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Julia, Matlab or Python is a plus.
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing