Perceive3D (P3D) is a medical device company located in Coimbra, Portugal, that specializes in computer vision technology for orthopedic surgical navigation.
To keep up with the fast growth, P3D is now looking for a talented Project Manager to manage software development projects for medical devices.
- Solid technical background (C++, multithread programming, computer vision);
- Knowledge of project management methodologies;
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Additional Relevant Skills
- Knowledge in Computer Vision and/or Image Processing is a plus;
- Experience in the medical device field is a plus;
- Experience with IEC62304 harmonized standard for software development is a plus;
- PMP certification is a plus.
- Coordination of engineering team for product development;
- Ensuring that projects are delivered on time, within scope, budget and technical feasibility;
- Develop detailed project plans, measure project performance and report to management;
- Collaborate with other team members to determine requirements for software application.